What are the chances

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

couch Posts: 6
Hey Gone anon for this, sorry, but need advise. Have 2 DS already and have decided to got for no.3. Had last AF on the 25th April, ov'd i think on the 13th may, dtd on the 3,4,5,7,9,12,16 may. Since monday have been feeling off, quesy feeling, really tired, and now my nipples are, esp the left one, really tingle sorry TMI. Not due af till sat 22, Any advise greatly apprecitate (spp :eek) Thanks Couch
Idina Posts: 1289
I'd say chances are pretty high-best of luck
lellikelly Posts: 891
I just wanted to wish you best of luck and babydust, :babydust: :babydust:
You think i would know the systoms by now :yelrotflmaosmilie: i am on totl watch iykwim. Just cant shake the feeling at all. Will wait till sun have a party to go to sat night but i can only imagine what i ill be like. Thanks for the replies :lvs
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
Hi, I your symptoms sound very positive. I got BFP on 12DPO but it was very very very faint and it was a kind of confusing time so I think you better off waiting till 14DPO if you can to test but if not use FR HPT as that particular test works early! I really hope its a BFP for you! Loads of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: and let us know how you get on!
I am such a plonker O:| O:| O:| :duh: :duh: . Looking back now i ov'd on the 7th may not the 13th. AF due today, hasnt arrived yet. Have a nasty head cold and could do without sil hanging out of me alllllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Thanks for your replies :o0