what are these called?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

errigal08 Posts: 1302
im looking for little lights to put on my cake stand iv seen them before,they are about the size of a 50cent coin and you can put them in water aswell, i thought they were called flo-lites but iv looked on ebay and nothing is coming up does anyone know?
allaboutweddings Posts: 813
Is this it? Submersible Flora Lytes ! [attachment=0:25kfp1z0]flora white.jpg[/attachment:25kfp1z0] Michelle :)
errigal08 Posts: 1302
thats them,thanks michelle-do you sell them?
allaboutweddings Posts: 813
yep:) They are in the lights, lanterns & votives section - we only have white and purple on the site as we get those colours in regularly but if you need another colour let me know - here is the link: ... 243f00a267 Michelle :)
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I've never seen these before, but I'd imagine they give a great effect!
jegoruss Posts: 258
u shud just get normal candles coz u can get nice yankee candle ones with nice scents and theres one called wedding i saw b4 and if u ask dem in d shop they might hav them floating u can also get glitter lights that float not sure where thou
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I'd be worried that a scented candle would be overpowering....