what are we all wearing today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
seeing as its friday and casual day for a lot of us..post pics if you can i'll start.. i coloured my hair last night so its really dark brown now almost black from bottom up.. purple converse runners black socks black jocks with a pink lace trim black jeans black and grey pinstripe bra blue circular 70's style earrings and this t-shirt: (i'm having a retro day) [img:1g1rb7wl]http://www.myteespot.com/images/Images_d/d_6531.jpg[/img:1g1rb7wl]
clucky Posts: 26471
bfrom bottom up my high brown swede wedge boots 2 pairs of black socks as the boots are too big for me but they were 50c in oxfam so i just had to blue jeans - red belt white t-shirt red jumper last nights make up oh and bed hair :lvs :lvs
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Where did you get your tee-shirt rnr? I love it - I've been looking for one of them (saw justin from the friday night project wearing one a few weeks ago)
NowGone Posts: 8042
Love the T-Shirt! I'm wearing Patent red leather Mary Janes, Blue Jeans, A white short sleever sweater with a white vest underneath A necklack with sorta charms and stuff attached And a tan coloured (armani*) jacket I got in NY *Sorry, had to name drop - got it reduced from $500 to $100 in sale :o)ll
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
From the bottom up Black Satin Ballet Pumps Black Leggins Lime Green Smock Top - which i'm wearing as got tan done last night and am showing off and just realised is fairly see through. Black bra on show to the whole office.
edit Posts: 982
ed
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
tower records.. they have tons of retro t-shirts in there.. i :lvs it! x
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Hmmmm we don't have a "casual" day but I'm the only one here so I made up the new "I'll wear what I want I'm on my own" rule .... So Beige croc shoes Beige "ahem" matching bra and niccies Jeans Multi coloured tunic top thing Shaggy hair (was in a rush no time to straighten :-8 )
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Mrs2008":2vq8hqok]From the bottom up Black Satin Ballet Pumps Black Leggins Lime Green Smock Top - which i'm wearing as got tan done last night and am showing off and just realised is fairly see through. [b:2vq8hqok]Black bra on show to the whole office.[/b:2vq8hqok][/quote:2vq8hqok] nice :o0 :o0
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
green converse black socks black lacy boxers next blue jeans debenhams black top black bra a-wear green cardie with pockets (and 2 missing buttons in said pocket) green beaded necklace re high lighted blonde (r), straight for a change no make up , could not be arsed today Osiris glasses completes my schoolmistress look ( needed for pc)