What are ye doing for your other halves tonight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
I'm cooking a nice dinner, gave him a voucher for a back rub, and just going to be really nice to him (for a change!)
clucky Posts: 26471
well he's going to college so i might have dinner ready for him - i'll try to stay awake and anything else is a bonus
Bubski Posts: 1785
Gettin a Ching Chong Chinese - and a bottle of wine N a bit of lovin :xox
mad woman Posts: 22106
going to pay in kind.....
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Clucky":3aoj4ugk]well he's going to college so [b:3aoj4ugk]i might have dinner ready for him - i'll try to stay awake and anything else is a bonus[/b:3aoj4ugk][/quote:3aoj4ugk] He is going training so ditto, I have a sore throat so will be keeping the eyes open with match sticks I'd say, feel wrecked now! I did have great intentions of a nice cosy dinner when he gets home but now.........
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Am going to cook hubby a three course meal, he took me out at the weekend, got up this morning to perfume, chocolates, voucher for a facial and bouquet of flowers, so need to make a really romantic meal, have candles & romantic music all sorted for later!!! I told him not to bother buying me anything this year I would have been happy with a card, but he always surprises me!! Lucy :xox :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
Mistified Posts: 2680
Nothing at all! He's the one doing all the pampering, cooking me dinner, providing the wine, etc. I bought some sparkling rosé at lunchtime and some yummy scrummy M & S chocolate moose, with only 80 calories!! :o0 That will be my contribution.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
We having a Love In tonight loads of good Tv, dinner and stuff :-8 i have a couple of nice things for him and i know he got me some nice bits too! This wkend as part of his birthday and vals combo we going to the Troc for dinner so im really looking fwd to that!
JoGo Posts: 277
Hoping his next shite is a hedgehog!!!!!!!!!! O:o)
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Janey Mac":2ha4zj0w]Hoping his next shite is a hedgehog!!!!!!!!!! O:o)[/quote:2ha4zj0w] jesus PMSL :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 havent heard that phrase in yonks