What are you doing for the weekend?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Well I'm going to have a quietish one. Vino and calling to my mammy tonite. Tomorrow the day be spent with mammy & sil, and then tomorrow evening, I'm going to have me a lovely hot bath, then cuddle up on the sofa with a takeaway and my fave PJ's and watching X-Factor, and guzzle wine. Classy chick me! :o0 Sunday, I am being desserted for 12 hours by h2b, as he's off to the All Ireland. I wonder what I'll do with myself? :o0
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Tonight we ar going to a friends house for dinner, it's a thank you to us for minding their dog last weekend. Looking forward to that. Not much else on the agenda then for the rest. Want to clean, try some new recipes, hang out with H2B and the furries and that's it!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Snap Jawl, just started a similiar thread :o0 :o0 Will be taping X Factor tomorrow night as I'm out on the town, and can't wait!!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'm off to my niece/godchilds 2nd birthday after work. Depending on how early that finishes we might call over to friends to watch a movie and indulge in popcorn and afew drinkies. Tomorrow and Sunday will devoted to getting the house vaguely clean and tidy. We won't be too hard on ourselves and probably go for a drive and take the fur babies out somewhere for a run.
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Am cooking for 10 of my friends tonight (group of ladies i met online through a fertility site !!) - they are now some of my closest friends ! - everything is prepared, got up early this morning to do it all......bruchetta for staters with marinated plum tomatoes, lasagne, garlic bread and salad for main and one of the ladies is bringing desert. I was cooking mince and onions at 6am this morning !! :o0 My dogs didnt know what him them with the smell at that hour of the morning !! Then tomorrow I am off to Hyde Park for the prayer vigil with the Pope. Not sure what it will be like (hope there wont be any trouble) but from seeing what the response was in Scotland I am sure it will be great. It will be a long day though and I imagine travelling on tubes on a saturday wont be fun (dont usually venture out of Surrey if I can help it LOL) Sunday - veg on the sofa.....
dragonbride Posts: 447
am having a dvd night with my lil sis for her bday.....tomorrow off looking for wedding dress :o)ll :o)ll .....then X-factor Obviously! And sunday to chill out and dread the week ahead!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
I am going out with work tonight, have not drank in 5 weeks so i shall be locked :o0 going out at 6.30 so god knows what will happen! i promised dh that we would go to the cinema, but after reading this thread ive realised ive forgot about x factor... whats a girl to do! going kitchen shopping with my friend tomorrow and have a 6th bday party sunday! oh im living the life lol
mysteriousgirl Posts: 783
I'm going on my hen :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I thought this weekend would never arrive. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope everyone else has a fantastic weeeknd :)
Jawl Posts: 8881
Have a fantastic hen mysterious girl!
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I'm off to Wrights in Swords tonight, should be fun. Then I'm treating myself to a paraffin pedicure tomorrow, then me and my pretty toes will be snuggling on the sofa to watch X Factor. Sunday is house work day and I have LOADS of it to catch up on! I have the way the weather is crap now - I can't hang my washing out and it really upsets me!!