what are you doing the night before???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lewize Posts: 192
Hello Wollies, Just wondering what you were going to do the night before your wedding. I am looking to have my bm's over and we will get our nails done and a massage and some champagne. Hopefully that will calm my nerves....
New Mrs Posts: 660
Were having our rehearsal and then going for a quiet meal with both parents and bridal party!
mrsG2b2011 Posts: 748
We're staying in the hotel the night before the wedding, and are having a short rehearsal if the rooms free and then a meal with both sets of parents, bridal party and a few other friends taking part in ceremony. Myself and my sister will be relaxing during the afternoon, hopefully in the spa and getting our nails done.
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
Haven't even thought about this even though I'm getting married in 7 weeks! I will need to go to the venue to help the florist and organise a few things there. No doubt I'll be doing the usual- nails, mini facial etc and have a feeling I won't be up to much. So probably just a nice dinner with family and relax as much as possible
game on Posts: 135
meeting all our guests as they get into town.. in a local pub for a gig! :o)ll :o)ll
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Rehearsal in the hotel, then saying goodbye to H2B :weep and back to my parents' house for food, a drink or two and bed!
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":n7a8gyke]Rehearsal in the hotel, then saying goodbye to H2B :weep and back to my parents' house for food, a drink or two and bed![/quote:n7a8gyke] I am blotting out the 'day before' planning, because sad sap that I am, I hate thinking about leaving Mr. Jawl, even though it's just overnight. So I want to be with him as long as possible. :o0 :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Jawl":2dbaheo2][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":2dbaheo2]Rehearsal in the hotel, then saying goodbye to H2B :weep and back to my parents' house for food, a drink or two and bed![/quote:2dbaheo2] I am blotting out the 'day before' planning, because sad sap that I am, I hate thinking about leaving Mr. Jawl, even though it's just overnight. So I want to be with him as long as possible. :o0 :o0[/quote:2dbaheo2] I think I'll probably be in tatters - its pathetic!
Hollylol Posts: 1072
Wel next Friday Night :o)ll :o)ll I will be relaxing hopefully back in my Mam's house with a nice relaxing glass of wine and chatting and laughing to my close friends... I will probably have to calmed down from stressing as the stressing will be no more as what is done is done!!! I will of course :xxx :action31 :action31 :action31 my Husband to be and warn him to be ontime!!!! :innocent: :innocent: heheheheheeh cant wait...xxx
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I went for dinner with my parents and OH went with his. My Bridesmaid stayed in the room with me the night before- we were so excited and barely slept!