What are you doing tonight - New Years Eve???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
What are you doing tonight? I'm not a HUGE fan of New Years Eve...over priced night clubs are not my thing anymore Was meant to have family friends staying but 3 of them sick with Flu, so it looks like it's me, the h2b & my folks, which will be nice. Everyone else I know is either sitting in with kids or at wedding. so what are you all at? Happy New Years WOLs :wv :wv
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
We're the same, bit sick of all the hassle and how crazy busy nightclubs get so we're just heading down the local for drinks with friends we haven't seen in ages, always nice! Hope you have a great night, and Happy New Year to all u wollies, here's to a fantastic 2011! x O-O
happieout Posts: 3111
We're staying in tonight. we did have plans to go out but we'd a lot of expense the past couple of weeks so can't afford it. staying in chatting and drinking wine, i'm just as happy!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
im in, took my sisters kids so her and her husband could go out. The their youngest got sick so her hubby cant go out. Least now i can have one drink to ring in the new year as the older ones are no hassle.
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Happy New Year all!! [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php:1ong8yuu][img:1ong8yuu]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet006.gif[/img:1ong8yuu][/url:1ong8yuu] I'm sitting in as well. MIL here so we're relaxing watching tv with the dog! We had a wedding on Mon and another Tues so glad to have a night in!
dion Posts: 986
Im in too, took my sisters little girl as there at a wedding. Went Stephen's night & it was a disaster with queue's, taxi's, drinks at bar etc, possibly one of the worst nights we ever had out,maybe im just getting old. Happy new year to you all...
lady lolly Posts: 391
I'm sitting in with my mam! Was at a wedding yesterday and not feeling the may west today!!! So I've sent my OH down to the pub for a couple of drinks with my brother with strict instructions to come home for my New Year's kiss!! :xox
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
We stayed in and cuddled O:o) I got my New Year's kiss :o)ll :o)ll