What are you having for lunch?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anahita Posts: 1161
I'm thinking on ordering pizza in, I know if I ask around the office loads of people will be up for it. But then I'll feel guilty if I have a chipper over the weekend....but I'll get over it :o0
ott Posts: 3920
I'm having the other half of my frozen pizza from last night. I was in rotten form yesterday evening so there was no way I was cooking anything more substantial... I didn't even have the energy to "direct" DH in cooking something more substantial. Anyhow, I love cold pizza so I'm happy now.
sugarkk Posts: 1384
Am going to Bondiola - an Argentinian deli near work. They do the most amazing sandwiches in this fab fogorza (sp?) bread that is to die for! The speciality is chargrilled pork with a chimichurri sauce - I swear to god, this is to die for... I don't go there very often so I can't wait... 30 mins to go!!
lux Posts: 6270
Sushi-never get to meet OH when we're working as he works all over consulting but he's in town today so our fave sushi place is calling me!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Cajun Chicken Salad wrap and a fat free Danone Activia! In the zone :o)ll
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
I'm having a legendary lunch - pitta bread containing leftover chicken breast that I baked in honey, mustard, soy sauce and lemon juice. SOOOOOOOOO YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMYYYYYYYYYY
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Jawl":1czi4pvk]Cajun Chicken Salad wrap and a fat free Danone Activia! In the zone :o)ll[/quote:1czi4pvk] SNAP! Will also be having a side salad with the wrap...
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Pitta bread with smoked salmon :)
Jawl Posts: 8881
I had just regular plain old chicken on Tuesday, urrggggh in comparison :o0 There's a bit of a kick off the cajun so feel like I'm indulging in something tasty and nice. Which I am :o0
Anahita Posts: 1161
I love your will power Jawl! I put on 7lbs over Christmas and still can't say no!!! :o0 Leftover pizza is delish OTT!