what are you looking forward to getting back...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rushinbride Posts: 1097
After pregnancy?? For me its.... My bellybutton My sanity being able to pick DS up and being able to cuddle up to DH without having to rest my belly on his for support...how romantic :o0
baby peanut Posts: 810
MY BODY :o0 my ankles rolling around the bed without pain hugging my DH and lifting my DD walking without pain going for a proper wee instead of a drip :-8 normal clothes putting on socks I'm sure there's a lot more, that's just of the top of my head *)
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
putting on socks and shoes definitely! having a proper wee not a drip too :-8 more than one pair of trousers that fits and more than 5 tops. :o0
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Agree with all that's already mentioned. Biggest one for me is to be able to cuddle up to DH in bed without having to say 'sorry could you move that leg, put that arm up there, just move your pillow over a bit, don't squeeze me too hard, sorry have to move away it's too uncomfortable (30 seconds later)!! :o0
totalnovice Posts: 787
Lying on my belly Cuddling up to DH without being in tremendous pain Weeing properly - oh happy days to be able to pee again
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="sunnyside":1dn1fep9]Agree with all that's already mentioned. Biggest one for me is to be able to cuddle up to DH in bed without having to say 'sorry could you move that leg, put that arm up there, just move your pillow over a bit, don't squeeze me too hard, sorry have to move away it's too uncomfortable (30 seconds later)!! :o0[/quote:1dn1fep9] Exactly that. I miss a proper cuddle...... :o(
HAPPYBEE Posts: 118
Sunnyside…that is so funny – made me laugh out loud at my desk ! So so true.. :o0 :o0 :o0 I want my stomach back to normal – no heartburn My skinny jeans. All my lovely old clothes. Killer heels. A decent nights sleep. Can’t wait to enjoy a cold beer. Flat tummy. Normal size boobs Champagne Red Bull + Vodka HAPPYBEE
chicam Posts: 1169
A big glass of red wine! Being able to put my own shoes & socks on A night's sleep without peeing every 2 secs Being able to do a no.2 without feeling like I'll pop the baby out (TMI i know!) Wearing my high boots with my skinny jeans! Being able to roll over & hug DH without him being kicked in the back by the baby!
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
My figure No heartburn My brain(find it hard to think of the word I want to say :o0 The missionary position >:o) Hugging dh properly instead of me having to go sideways wearing my engagement & wedding ring No point putting a good nights sleep as I know this will not exist when the baby comes.
The PDQ Posts: 954
No one has mentioned the very unhealthy ones? Personally I can't wait to have a drink and a smoke (knackery as that may sound)