What are you wearing to Take That tomorrow night?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

annie77 Posts: 484
Ola Ladies, So excited about tomorrow night!!! What's everyone wearing to the concert?
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
hmmm were going out after, so maybe tight black jeans / black slacks, FLAT shoes, and nice top.. oh and bringing rain jacket!!!!
hmmm were going out after, so maybe tight black jeans / black slacks, FLAT shoes, and nice top.. oh and bringing rain jacket!!!!
annie77 Posts: 484
Yip, unfortunately a rain coat is a must - meant to be lots of rain. I remember being at an All-ireland in the rain, completely soaked in the canal end and we didn't even win.
Bridie3 Posts: 432
Ah S*it i was hoping it would be jeans and a vest top tomorrow, looks like jumper and rain jacket :o( :o(
frillynickers Posts: 1765
[quote="Dublin_angel1":36j0bnv5]hmmm were going out after, so maybe tight black jeans / black slacks, FLAT shoes, and nice top.. oh and bringing rain jacket!!!![/quote:36j0bnv5] ditto
Girls if you see two girls running around with one turquoise rain coat, and one white with flowers.. thats us.. come over and say hi!!!! :wv Although there'll be tons of us on the pitch so you probably wont see the 2 of us :o0
Creative Invites Posts: 305
I'm just starting to get things ready here as we're leaving for Dublin early enough in the morning. Haven't a clue what to wear and can't believe I'm so unorganised O:| Flats, brolly and warmish clothes anyways...
frillynickers Posts: 1765
[quote="Dublin_angel1":1u2lrixa]Girls if you see two girls running around with one turquoise rain coat, and one white with flowers.. thats us.. come over and say hi!!!! :wv Although there'll be tons of us on the pitch so you probably wont see the 2 of us :o0[/quote:1u2lrixa] We're on the pitch too, if you see a set of identical twins one with brown hair one with blonde hair thats me and me blister.
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
[quote="Creative Invites":1o3z5jjn]I'm just starting to get things ready here as we're leaving for Dublin early enough in the morning. Haven't a clue what to wear and can't believe I'm so unorganised O:| Flats, [b:1o3z5jjn]brolly [/b:1o3z5jjn]and warmish clothes anyways...[/quote:1o3z5jjn] Heard on the radio and don't know if it's true, but aparently they aren't allowing brollies in as they'd obstruct the view for others... Not 100% on that, but best to check