What are your favourite items of clothing at the moment?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
At the moment I'm living in my fitted Zara black suit jacket (reduced to 9.99 in the sales last month). I wear it over a dress, or with skinny jeans/knee high boots and a long t-shirt. Need to put it into the cleaners soon as i'm sure its starting to pong........ its great and goes with almost everything either dress up or dress down I'm also loving my trusty black skinny jeans from top shop, they are a great fit. I still love leggings but they can be a bit too "revealing" if you get me when I want to wear a t-shirt or something so I stick to jeans. Also, at least when my jeans get tighter I know to stop eating cake but with leggings, I'd never know if i was putting on some weight around the middle! Loving my slouchy bag that I throw over me and wear to the side. No more dead arms from my normal bags. So what clothes are you mad about now??
ott Posts: 3920
I bought a coral-coloured mac in H&M in February for €40 and I absolutely adore it. It's really, really fitted and the fabric is lovely to wear. I'm going to dress it up next Monday for the best dressed competition at Fairyhouse. Other than that, I've bought two (exactly the same) bodysuits from Oasis. They're so comfy and I love the low back on them. I can't believe I'm wearing bodysuits again - I haven't had one since I wore one under my confirmation dress. I love my Louboutin shoes that I bought for the wedding - restricting myself to wearing them around the house for now is difficult!
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Am loving my black suit jacket also got in Zara and a little black lace dress by Yumi that I bought in the House of Fraser sale a couple of months ago. Also love a beige jump suit I got in H&M last year. Have loads of lovely going out clothes but at the moment I am in desperate need of work clothes. The shops beckon!