What bottles are you using?.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

23leanne Posts: 761
Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm just wondering what bottles you are all using? Avent, Dr.Browns, Tomme Tippee or other? Was looking at the 3 in 1 avent electric steriliser by Avent and it looks good. This may sound silly, but wondering if you can only use avent bottles in the avent steriliser or can you use other brand bottles in it?
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Using Tommee Tippee because a friend recommended them for combined feeding. Also bought them because I got a good deal on a starter pack for around 60 sterling for Steriliser, bottle warmer, 8 bottles, 6 powder dispensers in BabiesRUs. They do similar package for Avent if you're looking, but not with the new steriliser yet I don't think. Don't know about using other bottles with the Avent Steriliser though I'm afraid. You might just want to compare the width and height of other bottles versus the Avent?
OurYear Posts: 1002
I use the Dr Brown bottle and an Avent steraliser.. the steraliser fits 3 bottles at a time as opposed to 6 Avent ones. But athe Dr Browns are designed to reduce wind. I used these from the start so I dont know if they do or not...but I never had particular problems with baby wind..so maybe they do.
Milly83 Posts: 3620
I used dr. browns in the avent sterliser. Can fit 6 in if you know how!!! Dr. Brown's are fantastic bottles. Cured my son's colic.