What 'brands' are you into?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
I'm not really into any clothing brands, but definately into my Dermologica, love my Crocs and my Pilgrim jewellery! What about everyone else????
LMR Posts: 1925
I worship at the alter of clarins and Benefit. I also like my adidas when it comes to trainers. other than that I tend to just like what takes my fancy. I love coast but it tends to somewhat ubiquitous!!! I'm sucker for designer sunglasses tho (bigger the better) I own a pair of guccis, chanel, stella McCartney's and Vogue. Not that I get to wear them much since I moved here lol. When it comes to clothes though, I tend to be an oasis, river island, top shop, kind of girl!!!!!!
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
fetish for schuh shoes , which is getting out of control otherwise its high street fashion , mortgage means i only do the BT sales now a days
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i love benefits stuff too... the packaging is amazing and really appeals to me.... clothes wise i really prefer vintage stuff and one offs to branded stuff but i do really love the 'irregular choice' shoes. xx
willful Posts: 6822
God, yeah, fab shoes-but they're waaaaaaaay too high for me unfortunately-I don't do pain, hence the Crocs :o0 Not allowed wear them in school anymore and am having withdrawl symptoms-have to change back into them as soon as I get home!!!
LMR Posts: 1925
I love shoes but have no brand loyalty when its comes to them. I basically go where they fit!! I have size 3 1/2 feet and find it reall hard as sometimes a 3 will fit sometimes a 4 but you can guarentee if i REALLY covet a pair the will only be available in the size that doesn'y fit. Not that its made much difference I still own about 80 pairs lol
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
I :lvs Benefit!! Works out cheaper buying through their website girls - and you get free samples!
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Does Ben n Jerrys count as brand loyalty??? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Seriously though, I have a beauty product addiction. I adore trying new products, especially moisturisers, concelaers, face masks. It's sick. Current fav brands are pout, benefit, stila, dermalogica and decleor!! As regards clothes, I don't normally go by brands though a special mention would have to go to St Martins, it's sold in Georges arcade, sort of funky. And I love the Lux label from Urban Outfitters.
SaJa Posts: 4282
Not really into labels, just go for a-wear, zara, debenhams, dunnes, etc. Any where really that I can get something nice, cheap and it fits right.
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Can someone explain the Crocs phenomenon to me - are they meant to be good for your feet or something?