What can i do?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
Sori ladies for the Qs today! Af arrived today >:o( - what can i try different this month to try and get a BPF? Started using opk last month and other tips from our bfp'ers?? :wv
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Sorry to hear that - mine came yesterday, very down today thinking about it. How long are you TTC?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
have you tried sperm meets the egg plan? This is what we are doing for past 3 months aswell as using opk. Also started with evening primrose this month.
[quote="septemberprincess":172swfai]Sorry to hear that - mine came yesterday, very down today thinking about it. How long are you TTC?[/quote:172swfai] Only 2nd month ttc - know very early but still gets you down. You ok septemberprincess?
sunnyside Posts: 3164
How did you find the OPK's? thinking of getting them later.
[quote="MRSMMC":3l7xs76p]have you tried sperm meets the egg plan? This is what we are doing for past 3 months aswell as using opk. Also started with evening primrose this month.[/quote:3l7xs76p] just had a look at that sperm meets egg plan - might give it a go this month. Whats evening primrose used for?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I find them good. Use the cheap internet ones. I find them good in that I have got + reading for last three cycles (that's only length we have used them). I find them a comfort as you can pinpoint ovulation and plan BD session. I wouln't fancy temping, I am bad enough with opk.
[quote="sunnyside":1ldhgtro]How did you find the OPK's? thinking of getting them later.[/quote:1ldhgtro] They are very easy to use - i did 1st test on 14dpo and got a faint line then 2 really dark lines on day 15. Didnt test after that. Goin to use them this month too. See how it goes. Will try anything! :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I still think the OPKs are the best bet. Took me 2 months trying with them. One thing I didn't do is tell DH I was using them, I just feel it puts pressure on and just makes them feel like 'baby making machines'. I just made sure I jumped him at the right time. I know it's easier said than done honestly I do, but I really believe the more you obsess about it the less likely it is to happen. I've heard of so many people getting their BFPs the minute they stopped thinking about it for one reason or another. Try to sit back (or lie back as the case may be) and relax. Do things to distract you, make the most of your time together with your DH especially if you're newly married. Maybe even spend less time on this section of WOL (I'm not telling you to give up WOL altogether :o0 ) Hope this helps a bit. Good luck. :wv
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi MRSMMC, we have been using the SMEP also, this is our 2nd month using it. I am also temping and using OPKs, keeping fingers crossed for this month. DH is also taking zinc supplements and vitamin c. I am taking supplements also. Best of luck to all :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: