What (CD)Cycle Day do you think you got pregnant on?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
I'm just wondering how early in your cycle you think/know you conceived?? eta just clarified the title :)
snowbear Posts: 2107
thanks for that Miranda H. anyone else?
doolittle Posts: 910
OMG I thought it was bedroom music too and I was like wow...you go all out :o0 For me I ovulated on CD38 and I know this as I was temping and using OPKs!
jenny s Posts: 151
For me it was cycle day 22 the last two times, first lad was a surprise so was not watching for it!
anyone else??
zoey Posts: 1574
[quote:l1odqfay]OMG I thought it was bedroom music too and I was like wow...you go all out [/quote:l1odqfay] HA HA Me too!! I wasn't really counting days but according to my scan dates I conceived the day after my ewcm dried up if that's any good to you. HTH Zoey :lvs
maisedon Posts: 1394
I conceived on day 15 of a 28 day cycle. It was the one month that I thought we had missed the window and I wouldn't actually get pregnant!
aylala Posts: 3673
we dtd on day 13 and i think i ovulated On day 15 we used pre seed for first time got our bfp yesterday. Hth
zoey Posts: 1574
Hey Aylala! Congrats on your pregnancy! Great news!!! I think you are the first December mammy!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll