What CD's do you listen to whilst driving

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Looking for a little inspiration...finally got a cd player in my car and i've lots of music on a hard drive a huge mix of everything.... What songs or artists would you reccomend listening to??
brideorbridezilla Posts: 512
Rock Ballads... the likes of Mary's Prayer, Meatloaf etc.. Anything where I can sing (i.e. squawk) at the top of my voice and look like a crazy person!! This is my favourite: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Ballads-G ... sim_m_h__1
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
I'm normally a radio or iPod shuffle person when driving but some of my go to CDs when I'm just not in the mood are Pink- funhouse, nice mix of lively and soft songs Soundtrack - 500 days of summer, again a nice mix of songs Fleetwood mac - The best of... Just great. Bob marley - best of - great for bopping.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Annie Lenox Adele Chilli peppers Phil Collins Kylie Tracy Chapman The Light house family :-8 Mixed CD'S hubby makes for me :lvs
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Westlife! :o0
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Love a bit of cheese when I am alone in the car, at the moment I have Backstreet Boys Greatest Hits :-8
Twunt Face Posts: 59
Adele, Take That, Snow Patrol, UB40, Susan Boyle, Westlife, The Killers, Robbie Williams, The Furys, any compilation that comes with the paper. Very varied musical tastes.
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
adele 21, michael jacksons #1's, greenday, eminem, 50c, destinys child, missy elliot, ray la montagne, christy moore, tracy chapman.
paperclips Posts: 3146
Adele, Michael Buble, Katherine Jenkins, Scala and Kolacny brothers
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
I usually have the iPod on shuffle but I love a bit of rock when I'm driving: Queens of the Stoneage, Led Zepp, AC/DC and then a bit of 80s pop just to wash it down! I love to warble along to a bit of Kate Bush (Heeeeeeeeathcliffff, it's meeeeeeee!) as well. The last band I got into though was Mumford & Sons which is definitely not rock :o0