what colour corrector for dark circles?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

petersgirl Posts: 1568
Hi, I use green corrector for redness at the minute, just wondering if a different colour corrector should be used for under eye circles? Thanks :wv
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
You can try a yellow concealer too. Nouba does one and lemon aid by benefit does the same job!
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
theres a new product that has just come out from bebfit that has erase paste, boing concealer and yellow and purple concealer,39.50euro...Persoally i have dark enough cirlces under eyes and i use YSL Touche eclat, find it fantastic
jumpinjack Posts: 277
Max factor 'select cover up' is magic i think! In a little tube , really handy, I bring it everywhere. I get it in duty free, it's defo under 20 euro there, not sure about price on the highstreet.
fish12 Posts: 389
I
KathrynW Posts: 87
I have the Lacura Concealer Pen from Aldi, its less than a fiver, and does exactly the same job as the YSL one. I saw it recommended on Beaut.ie, they were raving about it
makeupaddict Posts: 592
If you're very dark you could use a yellow based concealer like Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, Laura Mercier Secret Concealer or MAC Studio Finish (which is my fave) and then use a pink toned highlighted on top like YSL Touche Eclat.
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
[quote="excitednerjabride":2gbi1npv]theres a new product that has just come out from bebfit that has erase paste, boing concealer and yellow and purple concealer,39.50euro...[/quote:2gbi1npv] dont have dark circles myself but was just about to point you to this product too as they were raving about it on ireland am recently
blondie26 Posts: 154
go into bobbibrown they have pink orrector for undereye its amazin :action28
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
[quote="KathrynW":r9bknvuy]I have the Lacura Concealer Pen from Aldi, its less than a fiver, and does exactly the same job as the YSL one. I saw it recommended on Beaut.ie, they were raving about it[/quote:r9bknvuy] WOW Kathryn! Will definitely be picking up one of these nex time am in Aldi thanks for the tip :)