What colour hair have you??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
I met a girl from a recruitment agency a while back and I was SURE from the conversations we had that she was a blonde! Don't know why, I just formed that pic of her in my head. Anyway, for a trivial Friday eve question.... What what colour is your hair? If dyed just put that colour! I bet there will be some I have a pic of that will be the opposite. (I'm sad enough to have an image of some of you in my mind by what you say on here!) Im Blonde!
Dollydo Posts: 759
Dark blonde naturally, I'm between colours at the moment though so it's kinda light browny red I think
buddylove Posts: 3288
[quote="Dollydo":jne53ps4]Dark blonde naturally, [/quote:jne53ps4] I hate when people say to me "Are you a mousey brown naturally??" I would love to answer "No, Is your dad Rowland Rat!!!! lol!!! "
Ellefun Posts: 1312
I was blond as a child. Like Aryan child looking :-8 then it went a bit darker with auburn highlights. I got it dyed blond in my teens and when I wanted to go back to my natural colour it seemed mousey and kind of a nothing 'meh' colour. I get it dyed now a kind of caramel with auburn through it.
R2theB Posts: 1660
Dark brown, with lots of dye to cover up the greys... oh so many greys. Naturally medium brown.
streaks Posts: 3592
I'm a brunette naturally, tried blonde for a while but it just didn't suit me. Back to brown now, it compliments me much more!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Mine is very dark brown, almost black, but there are these really, really copper-y coloured hairs sprinkled through it. Scarily, I am finding more and more grey...not even grey, WHITE, hairs every time I straighten it. They get yanked out on the spot but I dread the day I have to start colouring my hair. I've never had it coloured.
Snuffy Posts: 1492
Natural redhead, now a warm brunette.
Doozer28 Posts: 881
Ash blonde with some natural & some not so natural highlights!
Dollydel Posts: 1726
Dyed a warm brown coppery colour. Naturally brown/black. Lots of greys and I am only in my mid 20's :weep