What colours are your BM dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride2B09 Posts: 7
Hi all, Just wondering what colours are you going with for you BM dresses?
Bride2B09 Posts: 7
Sorry should of said, im leaning towards burgundy/winey colours. Anyone have these colours in mind?
shiversmoy Posts: 635
I'm hoping to have dark fuchsia/rasberry..my dress is light gold.
Twirler Posts: 1644
I'm thinking blue, but I haven't decided yet.
bangel Posts: 2285
I'm thinking a dark purple, but haven't decided yet (or rather, BM's haven't decided yet)
LadyMary Posts: 1050
I went with a purple, cercise colour with some ivory in ti too. I never actually seen the dress in this colour, it was in red when we tried it on and we all decided on the colour then.
eihcar Posts: 96
yeah really want to do burgandy/wine myself, all three of my bridesmaids have dark hair so i think it will look good on them and my dress is ivory so they compliment that well keeping with warm colours. Having an awful time finding burgandy dresses though- trying to go with cocktail style rather then typical bridesmaid dresses so hopefully on the run up to christmas there will be more around
LadyMary Posts: 1050
[quote="eihcar":2m4lyijp]yeah really want to do burgandy/wine myself, all three of my bridesmaids have dark hair so i think it will look good on them and my dress is ivory so they compliment that well keeping with warm colours. Having an awful time finding burgandy dresses though- trying to go with cocktail style rather then typical bridesmaid dresses so hopefully on the run up to christmas there will be more around[/quote:2m4lyijp] My dresses are fishtail at the bottom very elegant, probably too nice :o0 There from Hilary Morgan. I think there a bit different and lovely on.
MRS.Q Posts: 558
Mine are sage green... sounds wierd and a colour I never imagined I'd go for but its fab on the girls and goes well with my ivory dress...
norzsept09 Posts: 165
mine are teal boob tube dresses, very simple but fab.