what do all the abbreviations mean??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfiance Posts: 317
Hi, this is embaressing but i'm a member of WOl for a good while now and i'm ashamed to ask this but what do all the abbreviations mean? I'm soooo not "with it" :-8 :-8 I know afew like MIL means mother in-law (god i hope thats right!!) and MOH and SIL, but the rest i'm lost! :o0 Any of you willing to teach me some? :-8 Thanks in advance :thnk
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
which ones are you stuck on?? DH Darling husband DD Darlign daughter DS Darling Son OH other half ???
missymoomooo Posts: 639
IYKWIM is, If you know what i mean IMO is, in my opnion can't think of any others at the minute
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
FMIL is Fukn Mother in Law :o0 :o0 just kidding-its Future Mother in Law
Mrs09 Posts: 355
ttc "trying to concieve" OP "other poster" OH "other half" im thinking.... :o0
oneday Posts: 138
[quote="annie30":18j885l1]FMIL is Fukn Mother in Law :o0 :o0 just kidding-its Future Mother in Law[/quote:18j885l1] :o0 lol,, the first post i saw with fmil in it, thats what i thought it was for a sec :o0 :o0
happyfiance Posts: 317
[quote="oneday":mjy2aeu8][quote="annie30":mjy2aeu8]FMIL is Fukn Mother in Law :o0 :o0 just kidding-its Future Mother in Law[/quote:mjy2aeu8] :o0 lol,, the first post i saw with fmil in it, thats what i thought it was for a sec :o0 :o0[/quote:mjy2aeu8] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Thats great girls cheers, it certainly clears things up for me! :o0 :o0 O-O
Creative Invites Posts: 305
This thread answered all my abbreviation questions: http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=206578