Menu

What do I need for a meeting with the priest?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anahita Posts: 1161
Hey, We're meeting the priest tonight and having a small panic incase I've forgotten anything. I have: Registration paper work Both our baptism certs Both our confirmation certs Cert to say we completed the accord marraige course H2B's letter of freedom, lady in parish office said I don't need one as it's my parish we're getting married in. Is that everything?
Rogue User Posts: 6101
I'd put this in Old Faithful if I were you - much more traffic and its a wedding related forum. O-O
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
That sounds about right to me Skinni!
Phew, thanks Cabbagehead. I've but it in there now BOR, but I tried here first coz that forum moves too fast for me. That topic will probably be on page 2 in an hour! :o0
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
You could always just give the Parochial Office a quick shout, the secretary of the parish we're getting married in has been soooo helpful.
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
[quote="Skinnymini":3oft5nch]Hey, We're meeting the priest tonight and having a small panic incase I've forgotten anything. I have: Registration paper work Both our baptism certs Both our confirmation certs Cert to say we completed the accord marraige course H2B's letter of freedom, lady in parish office said I don't need one as it's my parish we're getting married in. Is that everything?[/quote:3oft5nch] Thats everything we needed (apart from the Letters of freedom- our prient didnt want them, even though both of us are not from the parish but he knows our families).
Cheers Galwaygirl2010