What do we look like?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emme Posts: 4735
All these names - so what do we look like. We all have our TMI posts that we'd prefer to remain colourless and shapeless behind so no need to confirm or deny!! But you know the way sometimes you just have an image of someone. Blondiee - Blonde :o0 Kindanervous - petite, brown hair Coconut - your picture really throws me - I'm thinking brown hair and a perm!!!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I often think the same thing Emme! :o0 You got it right with the brown hair for me. Height wise I'm 5ft 6 so guess that's average! So I have long brown hair, brown eyes, sallow skin, size 12! That's me! I picture you with brown hair, tall, slim & pretty! :o0 Funny how you concoct an image in your head of someone purely based on a username!
I'm an absolute stunner - complete with shi*ty stick by the door to beat away all the boys and vogue! Why won't they just let me be a normal person!! :o0 :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
[quote="Emme":1hoc8t0s]I'm an absolute stunner - complete with shi*ty stick by the door to beat away all the boys and vogue! Why won't they just let me be a normal person!! :o0 :o0[/quote:1hoc8t0s] :o0 :o0 :o0 You're gas Emme!!!!
Toblerone Posts: 2698
although i am named Toblerone - i'm not triangular :o0
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
I don't look like a disgusting processed meat (most of the time) :o0
coconut Posts: 2183
emme - u are so funny!!!! Perm i had one when i was a child and hated it!
blondiee Posts: 771
Emme, wow ow did you guess I was blonde :o0 I often think this too, I often wonder also if I know any of the girls responding to me, small world and all that, we're bound to know some of the ladies on here :eek Funny when you think of some of the things we post about TMI and then could possibly be sitting across from another Wollie in a meeting next day :o0
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
I had a perm too Coconut! And a bodywave, all the rage in the 80's!!! Toberlone I actually imagine you to be really tall and brown haired. Maybe like a toblerone bar standing up!