What do ya reckon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
my chances are of feicing off on the sly outta here early?? supposed to stay till 5.30 but the whole company is gone. Big meetings. So maybe noone will notice >:o)
curliwurli Posts: 3369
do it do it do it i am......... >:o)
ooooh id love to, but im afraid she'll ring with a stupid question at 5.29 or somethign to make sure im still there. I literally have one foot telling me to go and other to stay.
be Posts: 48
go for it I say... im doing the same boss on hols. Have a lovely weekend!!!
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
GO GO GO RUN RUN RUN!
i cant now >:o( as there's a courier on the way grrrrrrrrrrr >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( am on reception for the afternoon, have to let him in
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="shin":2888iloi]ooooh id love to, but im afraid she'll ring with a stupid question at 5.29 or somethign to make sure im still there. I literally have one foot telling me to go and other to stay.[/quote:2888iloi] My boss normally does that when he's been away for the day and I am dying of boredom ... at about 5.25pm, he'll ring and say "yeah Diz, ammm, has it been busy? Anything happening?" .... "NO, I haven't had a phone call in the past hour" .... "Oh ok then, sure have a nice weekend so" .... cheers, all of five minutes extra!
bellabella Posts: 2750
Good luck tonight Shin. xxxxxxxxxxx
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Ah Shin you only have a few mins left - I'm here till 6pm :o( and worse still I have been covering reception yesterday and today from 8am till 6pm and have to do it mon/tues/wed next week because she is in New York and I have to do her shift and mine :o( Am so tired and cant wait to get home to veg tonight in front of d'telly! Have a good weekend! :wv