What do ye think of this dress??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
What do ye think of this dress for a friends wedding? http://www.coast-stores.com/HARMONY-MAX ... 2224666220 Is it a bit too much like a BM dress?
trice0208 Posts: 600
Think it's pretty do u know what colour bm's are wearing?
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Its lovely!!! I dont think it looks like a bm dress and the colour is fab !!! go for it
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Definitely not too much like a BM dress Columbo. I love the little flowery bits. Have you tried it on already Columbo? I actually tried that dress on on Friday and didn't look nice on me at all - didn't give me a great shape.... although you might be different.
Havent tried it on yet but will try to soon. Where is the nearest Coast shop around the IFSC actually- would it be Grafton street? Misty, I think you'd be a bit slimer than moi. I'm a 10-12 but have curvy hips so I was hoping that it would fall nicely on me (going on the pictures) but you never can tell! Think the BM are a pinky colour. Deffo not navy anyway.
LittleMissPMA Posts: 482
It is nice in the pics, but I wouldn't be mad about the way the feet look in it, but that might just be the mannequinn. Once the bm's are a different colour it would be nice.
[quote="Little Miss PMA":2adn2g1c]It is nice in the pics, but I wouldn't be mad about the way the feet look in it, but that might just be the mannequinn. Once the bm's are a different colour it would be nice.[/quote:2adn2g1c] Yeah think I need to try it on an see. I'm a bit of a short as$ too so it might be way to long on me anyway!
Mrslovealot Posts: 656
Stunning Columbo! Woud suit your shape perfectly
[quote="Mrslovealot":3jshkuk1]Stunning Columbo! Woud suit your shape perfectly[/quote:3jshkuk1] cheers missus- you still on cloud 9??? :o)ll :o)ll
emlo Posts: 1506
Ooh, it's fab!! I agree about the feet thing though - not mad about the way it come in at the bottom. What kind of shoes would you near with it?