What do you think of this dress deleted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

anon4weddress Posts: 4
dress now removed
midlandsbride Posts: 82
Its Stunning, totally love it, who the designer?
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Oh my God I love it. Arg! I'm going to have to stop looking at others people's dresses :-8 It it fab Go for it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
HappyK Posts: 85
Beautiful!!!! And I'm a firm believer that if you keep thinking about it, then it's meant for you!!! I got jewellery and a cape for my dress today and spent ages upstairs trying everything on!!! I loved it!!!! :o)ll
babs42 Posts: 78
This is an absolutely stunning dress!!! I tried this on in the Bridal Outlet in Baldoyle...the girl picked it out for me..as I never would have chosen it myself...it was a knock out!! The only reason i didn't pick it was because it is a very heavy dress...weighs a ton...and I'm 5ft..and struggled with it... must admit I was a bit disappointed...because it is a show stopper... go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
anon4weddress Posts: 4
Yea your right its the only one thats stood out all the others look the same in my memory iykwim. Its by Mark Lesley.
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Absolutely beautiful!!Go for it!!
excitedbird Posts: 103
Fab i tried on one very like it and the shap was so flattering :)
MrsTwit Posts: 842
I reallly really like it...... it wouldn't be a dress that i might pick off the hanger but I think it's gorgeous and people will remember it! The shape of it is fab!
dragonbride Posts: 447
its gorg! Very like one i tried and it is very flattering, im a fan of this look!