what do you think of this dress for the day after

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dellyb1 Posts: 2489
[img:3ibgewxb]http://www.alvinavalenta.com/alv_bm/images_detail/AV9838_x1.jpg[/img:3ibgewxb] hi girls saw this dress a few weeks ago and fell in love with it ,was out trying on what i think is going to be my wedding dress yipee *) and decided to try this on when i was finished its actually a bm dress but i fell in love with it and its gorgeous on, only prob is its €300 but i checked gownsales there and they stock it so i might be able to get it for cheaper hopefully ,feel a bit bad for the shop but ill be getting my wedding dress there ( well im nearly sure its "the elusive one" ) so would still be giving them business so i might not have picked my wedding dress for definate yet but im nearly 100% on what im wearing for party the day after :o0 :o0
Suebabe Posts: 553
Its very pretty i love it :lvs :lvs 300 is alot to pay but its only the day after your wedding once :o0 :o0 Go for it...........
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Suebabe is right go for it, its fab! I want to get something really nice for the day after along with some killer heels!! :o0
sona sasta Posts: 585
Wow, its gorgeous! Its looks v dressy for daytime to me, but i dont have much of a clue when it comes to clothes really!
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
thanks girls i love "its only the day after your wedding once "quote :o0 :o0 :o0 just gave h2b doe eyes there and as dress is less than i budgeted for if gownsales come back near €300 he told me to get it ,happy days!! def agree with the shoes as wont be able to wear something too high on the day so the day after at least 3 inches!! it is dressy allright for daytime but parents are throwing us a party the day after at their house plus i want to get all dresses up the day after will be such a comedown not wearing wedding dress so still want to feel dressed up( any excuse really!) will def wear it again though
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
It is beautiful and does not look bridesmaidsy!! Go for it.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
GO FOR IT!!!! :o)ll
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
I think this is in Bridal Wraptures Its lovely
ros09 Posts: 1923
that is a fab dress def get it!!
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
lovely if you dont get it youllonly be ragin its beautiful