What do you think of this dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OOB Posts: 639
Hi Girls, Just wondering what you think of this dress, its at the below link....hope it'll open - otherwise its on the Augusta Jones website and its called the 'Tate' www.augustajones.com/Tate.htm opinions appreciated! :)
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
It's very simple and elegant... I'm not a huge fan of the neckline though. I'm very big busted though so it would be do me no favours. O-O
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
I really like it, reminds me of audrey hepburn :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I can see the attraction to a dress like this but wouldn't be for me sorry.
Excited2010 Posts: 777
Wouldnt be for me either im afraid. But dont worry about what we think at the end of the day its you that has to feel beautiful and comfortable in it.
farrellandchase Posts: 557
It's a beautifully classic and elegant dress! Beautiful neckline but may be a concern if you have a big bust. It really is a timeless dress, it's the kind of dress that will looks as lovely in 10 or 20 years time as it does today.
perfection Posts: 837
im a bit ott...so i really dont like it...think it looks very mumsy ...sorry
Bellabing Posts: 1449
Hi OOB, I love it, but I'm a bit biased, its similar to what I wore, mine was Jesus Piero and I loved it! See photos of mine on link below Sleek and fabulous! viewtopic.php?f=14&t=146779
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
It's really lovely-the perfect dress on the right person. If you can pull off simple, elegant and classic and make it look effortless then it's fab for you. I personally feel I would need more cinching in as I have curves and I think you'd have to be pretty skinny for that dress and I have not too big boobs. Sorry I'm pretty incoherent! It is gorge though! :wv
ame10 Posts: 209
I really like the dress, really simple. Wouldn't suit me though i'm too short for it!