What do you think of this dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Sorry I also posted this in Old Faithful by mistake!! What ye reckon? http://www.karenmillen.com/Lace-embroid ... 3000053905
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
Its fab! Love the colour. shame about the price though!
eel27 Posts: 153
Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I tried it on a few weeks ago but needed to lose a few more pounds before it would look any way good on me!!! I'd say go for it, it's amazing!!! :wv
[quote="kj8":13hts74o]Its fab! Love the colour. shame about the price though![/quote:13hts74o] I know about the price!! Im trying to decide if its fab or awful :o0 :o0 I thinking fab but some times I get it wrong.... I am godmother for my cousins baby the end of July so Im looking for some thing for that. Im hoping that any thing I pick may be reduced come July!
[quote="eel27":12iwrtpe]Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I tried it on a few weeks ago but needed to lose a few more pounds before it would look any way good on me!!! I'd say go for it, it's amazing!!! :wv[/quote:12iwrtpe] Oh did you? Whats is it like length wise? Its looks short on the model there, but sure Im only a little short ar se so it would probably be longer on me :o0
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
Im 5'10 so Karen Millen dresses barely cover my ar*e - so annoying as they are lovely! You can try the karen Millen Outlet in Kildare Village nearer the time, might pick it up there?
[quote="kj8":2rhqyc32]Im 5'10 so Karen Millen dresses barely cover my ar*e - so annoying as they are lovely! You can try the karen Millen Outlet in Kildare Village nearer the time, might pick it up there?[/quote:2rhqyc32] Good idea!! Thanks
eel27 Posts: 153
I am 5 10 and wouldn't dream of wearing something short enough only to cover my a**e!! It was above the knee certainly, and its shorter at the front with the crossover thingy. It was fab, really and it would be perfect for a christening! Oh by the way I was in Kildare on Sat and they didn't have it there!! O-O
[quote="eel27":1bzu37wd]I am 5 10 and wouldn't dream of wearing something short enough only to cover my a**e!! It was above the knee certainly, and its shorter at the front with the crossover thingy. It was fab, really and it would be perfect for a christening! Oh by the way I was in Kildare on Sat and they didn't have it there!! O-O[/quote:1bzu37wd] thanks :thnk
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
gorgeous! that dress would look fab with your colouring wish i had the legs for it !