What do you think of this dress???? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
I'd be wondering where to put my hands :lol:
BlushingB Posts: 1634
No. It's just short of whipped cream and a few cherries. A bit OTT.
pricilla Posts: 1564
[img:2ltyljbw]http://www.morilee.com/Picture/2813/img0large.jpg[/img:2ltyljbw] [img:2ltyljbw]http://www.morilee.com/Picture/2813/img2large.jpg[/img:2ltyljbw] I like the top of it, and the back has lovely detail. Wear whatever makes you happy, every bride is beautiful. It's a good job you're not sensitive!!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
I think it's definitely got the WOW factor, it's really beautiful. Stunning! :D
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
I don't think there is such thing as OTT when it comes to your wedding (unless you are Jordan of course).
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Thanks everyone, I did feel good in it but it was the top of it that I liked the best it's only the bottom part that I'm not too sure about, I'm only 5ft6! I really liked it but the skirt part is what's putting me off!!! I've only looked at 4 dresses but the ones that I thought I would like I tried on first and didn't like them at all just didn't suit me!! I've loadsa time anyway to find the perfect dress! Even if it does turn out to be this one!!! Thanks again, Laura
msmcb1 Posts: 508
[quote:rmyfc0yq]Thanks everyone, I did feel good in it but it was the top of it that I liked the best it's only the bottom part that I'm not too sure about, I'm only 5ft6! I really liked it but the skirt part is what's putting me off!!! I've only looked at 4 dresses but the ones that I thought I would like I tried on first and didn't like them at all just didn't suit me!! I've loadsa time anyway to find the perfect dress! Even if it does turn out to be this one!!! Thanks again, Laura[/quote:rmyfc0yq] Laura have you considered getting a dress made- copy the top and change the bottom to something more to your taste?
sarahdillon Posts: 140
Hi IMGB Dang girl that dress is fab :lol: . i tried on something like that to, but i am small so there is no way id be able to carry it of. The girls are right if it makes you smile, go ahead with it, its about you and how it makes you feel? ;) I went out to try my dress on today and i could have stayed in it all day, i even had visions of me driving home and doing the hoovering in it, weird. :lol: :lol:
River Posts: 845
I tried on a dress like that and I loved it. I never would have imagined that I'd like something so flouncy. Like you, it was the bodice part that caught my eye. I wasn't sure about the skirt so I tried the bodice with different style skirts and I have to say the skirt makes it. I didn't go for the dress in the end although I did love it.
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
If you feel comfortable in it go for it. The skirt off my dress is similar but not as big. Never thought Id go for something like it but love it now!