What do you think of this hotel package?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittypurry Posts: 897
tea/coffee &scones on arrival fruit punch reception starter soup main course of turkey &ham dessert tea/coffee half bottle wine per person evening food of sausages and sandwiches (for 80 people) chair covers [b:30jz2y3o]48per person[/b:30jz2y3o] am i getting a good deal?
excitedbrideapril2010 Posts: 28
That is a great deal, I am paying €51 per person for meal alone
14082010 Posts: 2103
You are indeed :eek :eek We are paying 55euro per person, and that does not include,wine,chaircovers,evening food or any drink on arrival, so i reckon grab it O-O
i've been on here a few months now looking at everyone elses prices but when it comes down to doing it myself i just felt unsure about the prices IYKWIM *)
norakanelly Posts: 76
Yeah thats a good deal ours is the same but with a choice of beef or salmon for main for €55pp, and if we cut that back to turkey and ham or salmon it will be about 51.55pp!! But think we are getting a very good deal too!!
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Sounds like a fab deal. Where are ya based?
i'm in dublin as is the hotel the package is 45 p.p this year but i'm being guaranteed a price of 48 p.p for 2012 also there's no chair covers in the package (they're usually extras), they're throwing them in because we're booking so far in advance
norakanelly Posts: 76
our wedding in Tipperary
bubblyblonde Posts: 1353
wow thats fantastic deal :eek
dub2010 Posts: 378
great deal im payin e65 a head for just the meal :eek