What do you think of this travel system from Argos?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Seems to be a lot with it. Large shopping bag, foot muff, parents tray with concealed cover and childs tray too, raincover, head support for car seat etc. Plus it seems quite light weight at 9.9 Kgs. Only thing is with buying from argos you can't test it out and have a look and feel before you buy. Just wondering what you think.. also the colour's quite universal, would do both boy or girl!!! http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... from=image
River Posts: 845
Hi, I think it's lovely. I saw it in the catalogue and thought it was really good value. I know what you mean though. It'd be good to try it out first or talk to someone who already has it. Hopefully someone here will have used it!
Wannabe Posts: 181
Hi Dublingirl, i think its lovely, i really love the colour, i think the argos has great stuff, i got my whole nursery kited out from there, cot, wardrobe, chest of drawers, baby changing unit, moses basket, curtains, duvet, everything !!! and i loved it all. I wouldnt have got it at such a good price any where else. If you get it and dont like it they will give you a refund.
breeze Posts: 1175
oh thats lovely> i got one in Agros yesterday and it only cost €72.99 was originally €149.99 It has the buggie, car seat, foot muff for both and a chainging bag all for that price. It folds up like an umbrella really good for storage. Its in the sale items. If you hold onto your receipt they should be able to change it for you
This is the one i got. The colour is different my one is navy and red Hope this works http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... from=image
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
God Breez that's lovely and for €72.99. Sure that's for nothing considering all you get with it. Sure some people I know would pay that alone for the changing bag. Madness. I really like that one too and quite light weight 6 Kgs. Handy cause I plan to do a lot of walking when babs is born. Good luck with it. Do they give you your money back if you bring it back with the receipt or just change it for you????
Thats the reason i bought it. I plan to do loads of walking once babs has come along and the weather is a bit warmer. I took it out of the box yesterday and pushed it around the house, DS also had a test drive too and said it was grand and strudy :o0 :o0 :o0. even with the car seat attached, which was really easy to attach, its still quite light. As bargin as my mam would say. We were given a M&P pramette to so we will use that for the winter.