what do you think?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinbambinos Posts: 3492
[img:3mww5yi6]http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/nx2/905-1/f.jpg[/img:3mww5yi6] [img:3mww5yi6]http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/nx2/905/f.jpg[/img:3mww5yi6] Trying to pick a dress for my brothers wedding, do you like the above? I love the long version of this dress but I dont want to look like a BM ! so would you think its better to go with the shorter version
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
hi there, both of those dresses are beautiful. I think i would go for the shorter one alright to avoid looking like a BM. They are fab colours too
Jellybrain Posts: 964
I dont like the peachy pink colour but thats just my taste. I love the green colour and the cut of the dress is gorge. Defo would go with the short version though cause they can look quite BMish. When I originally opened your post I assumed you were asking opinions on BM dresses until I read your message!
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:lvs :lvs Love the dresses, they are fab.. I agree with the other posts, definitely go with the shorter style.. I love both of the colours, find it hard to tell you what colour to choose thou..
hot lips Posts: 453
I love the green colour dont like the peachy one at all but think the longer style looks like a BM dress
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Love the green colour and the shorter style! :o)ll
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Thanks a mill all for your opinions, Yeah I think the shorter one would be better and I love the green colour so will prob just go with that one. And the best part is it only costs $75 :o)ll :o)ll
tartan Posts: 7
The green is lovely, if needs be you can have it taken up, $75 is for nothing!
Irish07 Posts: 725
[color=darkblue:3uh8gd9x]I definitely prefer the green as well but think they are both BMish - sorry to throw a spanner in the works![/color:3uh8gd9x]
milis Posts: 7998
I think the shorter one lands at an awkward length..... could be unflattering depending on your legs *) Beautiful dress though :wv