Menu

What do you think?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
What do you think of these shoes girls? Honest opinions please! It won't let me post a pic so here's the link. :thnk http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.a ... A86SDS015H
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
I think they're really pretty!!
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
Hi MrsWhippy :wv Honestly, I think they are really beautiful and elegant :lvs Bree Lee :wv
Aw thanks girls! :thnk I thought they might look a bit tacky with all the diamonte on them but they're the nicest Ive seen so far. Let's hope they look nice on my clown feet. :o0 :o0 :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I think they are lovely too and don't think they will look tacky!
Lyla09 Posts: 265
I think they are gorgeous, the diamonte is lovely on them and you could get away with wearing them again. I have bought a pair of Dune shoes myself just need to break them in now, they are quiet high so need to get lots of practice trying them out.
Kettles Hotel
They have them in black too and I'm so tempted to buy them in that colour aswell! Are your dunes shoes comfy Gelder2B?
Lyla09 Posts: 265
They are really comfy think I should be o.k. standing in them all day. They are just a bit higher than what I usually wear but I need the extra height i'm only 5ft 1 and H2B is about 5ft 10!!
[quote="Gelder2B":25hgws6p]They are really comfy think I should be o.k. standing in them all day. They are just a bit higher than what I usually wear but I need the extra height i'm only 5ft 1 and H2B is about 5ft 10!![/quote:25hgws6p] Im nearly 5'10" and h2b is 6'4 so I need a little extra height too. :o0 I'm a bit of a clutz though in really high heels, I trip over thin air. :-8 :o0 Hopefully they'll be comfy on me. *)
frillynickers Posts: 1765
Think They're lovely too Ive also gone for Dune shoes here they are http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.a ... A86OCD695H