What does he call it?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Another brain fart thread! :o0 So we know now Smiley Kaz calls it her Lawn of Love, and let's face it, so do I since she posted that thread :o0 While we were in bed the other night we were discussing the horrible names for a man's 'bits'. So, what do you and him call his? :o0
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
willie :-8 :lvs :-8
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o0 :o0 :o0 god we are going downhill :o0 :o0 :o0 SCHLONG! :o0 :o0 :-8
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
his cock, :o0 Wish it was something funny, like his pillar of strength - must call it that tonight
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="Angel Doodle":2t5gmyxo]his cocktail, :o0 Wish it was something funny, like his pillar of strength - must call it that tonight[/quote:2t5gmyxo] I just totally choked on a suppressed snort there! :o0
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
His Sword of Satisfaction. Yes, really. (Ah only joking. Willy.)
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="Smileykaz":1z7n3pqu]His Sword of Satisfaction. Yes, really. (Ah only joking. Willy.)[/quote:1z7n3pqu] :o0 :o0 :o0 sword of satisfaction in ur garden of Love :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :innocent:
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
'He' as in "so how is he?" >:o) If I'm totally messing it's his love trunk. Don't really have names. But that puts me in mind of 'The Legend of Ron Burgundy - Anchorman'. Brian Fantana (Paul Rudd) "People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang."
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="Smileykaz":3mni8539]His Sword of Satisfaction. [/quote:3mni8539] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 My OH uses the adorable French word for willy, which is "Zizi" (cue hilarity when I once mentioned the group ZZ Top at the dinner table at his mother's :-8 ) If he's feeling particularly proud of himself, he'll refer to it as his "zizi atomique" (atomic willy...)
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: not cock but cOck Maybe we should call it Tom the pillar of strength