What famous person???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shivers25 Posts: 271
Anyone ever been told they look like someone famous? If yes who?? When I was in school I was called Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge...the shame! :-8 My hairdresser and h2b's friend think I look like Melody Soprano (don't watch it so don't know the actresses real name)
mad woman Posts: 22106
baby spice (when she was a spice girl), and kate hudson (I wish!) the spoofers.
Hopetohelp Posts: 15
The nest is Jodie Albert--- the worst Bernice from Emmerdale :-8
bellabella Posts: 2750
Everyone thinks I look like Winona Ryder and once when I was in America a guy asked me for my autograph and I signed it but I put my real name and you should have seen the look on his face.
Jessica Rabbit Posts: 229
I get Sophie Ellis Bextor a lot. It must be nice to look like Winona Ryder!
Shivers25 Posts: 271
Last year I was in Oakwood and this guy started shouting at me "when are you getting back with Alfie" he followed me the whole way in the queue shouting Cat Cat........h2b thought this was hilarious, I was disgusted
willful Posts: 6822
Grace from Will and Grace, if only I had the figure to go with it!!!
007 Posts: 1462
katie holmes is the nicest one ive ever heard... i wish!!
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
I don't think I look like anyone famous - however I do know 2 regular posters on here who may beg to differ, I would be interested to know if they did think I looked like someone famous as it's never really been said to me before... I doubt it though; no one comes to mind at all... In saying this, in my past - way back, I have been told I look like A: Kate Moss - which is dribble - I look nothing like her. Keep in mind this was said to me by a bloke when I was 20 who seemingly fancied me and B: Michelle Pfeiffer – again – madness - I look nothing like her. It was my now husband who said this - but again the difference this time was, he has always fancied MP so I think he was dreaming... or hoping - either way - I don't look anything like her...
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
[quote="Shivers25":383813rg]Last year I was in Oakwood and this guy started shouting at me "when are you getting back with Alfie" he followed me the whole way in the queue shouting Cat Cat........h2b thought this was hilarious, I was disgusted[/quote:383813rg] *ROTGLMAO* - that's hilarious!! But I can understand your disgust. I'm sure you don't look anything like Jessie Wallace - who could - she's one onto her own in all fairness...