What flowers with these bm dresses?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

XcitedMum2b Posts: 165
Hi Wollies :wv I am having 2 different coloured bm dresses, pinky/purpley dresses with navy bows and navy dresses with pinky/purpley bows - sorry not sure what colour to call the pinky/purpley ones! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Anyways - i was wondering what colour & type of flowers you think might go with them? And what my bouquet should be like? I had originally thought that i would have 2 block coloured bouquets for the bms - the girls in the pinky/purpley with all blueish flowers and girls in the navy with pinky/purpley flowers? But that might prove quite difficult! And then i was going to have a mixture of both with white? Sorry i am a bit clueless when it comes to flowers! So any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :thnk
Mari yay Posts: 4045
For the purple dresses and for the blue
Thanks MrsSG :thnk Good to know there are actually a few blue flowers to choose from! And i really like those gerba (sp?)! Keep the suggestions comin! :thnk
MartinaBeehan Posts: 12
[quote="FuBaR":7ozlqflq]Hi Wollies :wv I am having 2 different coloured bm dresses, pinky/purpley dresses with navy bows and navy dresses with pinky/purpley bows - sorry not sure what colour to call the pinky/purpley ones! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Anyways - i was wondering what colour & type of flowers you think might go with them? And what my bouquet should be like? I had originally thought that i would have 2 block coloured bouquets for the bms - the girls in the pinky/purpley with all blueish flowers and girls in the navy with pinky/purpley flowers? But that might prove quite difficult! And then i was going to have a mixture of both with white? Sorry i am a bit clueless when it comes to flowers! So any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :thnk Heres a pic of 2 of the bm dresses - ill put it up for a little while just.[/quote:7ozlqflq] Hi, think you should go a mixed bouquet for colours - lavendar, pinks, whites, purples or go for white roses with a mix on a pink/purple colour for one and white roses with a mix of a dark blue for the other and you could have a little of them all in yours. Maybe roses & freesias. Check out eirflowers on facebook they have pics of flowers up on their page maybe you might see s flower you like. You can find me on facebook as Invites & Posies by Martina.
flor Posts: 1621
hi fubar, personally i'd keep all the bm bouquets the same as otherwise it might end up looking a bit busy, IMO :-8 i'd go with fairly muted colours, in pinks & lavenders & pale greens, as martina was saying below. just added a few pics to give you an idea what im talking about - [attachment=3:7bea1pff]eucalyptus.jpg[/attachment:7bea1pff] [attachment=2:7bea1pff]pink callas.jpg[/attachment:7bea1pff] [attachment=1:7bea1pff]pink & lavender bm flowers.jpg[/attachment:7bea1pff] [attachment=0:7bea1pff]pink & purple bm flowers.jpg[/attachment:7bea1pff]
Oh thanks guys! Love the ideas! Yea i think ye are right about keeping them the same & muted - i was worried i might just end up with too many colours flying about! Im going to meet my florist this week so just wanted to have a few ideas before i seen her. Thanks again! :thnk