Menu

What foods do you love

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
EVERYTHING...... :-8 :-8
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Do you mean cravings? Haven't really had any so far, other than sugar cravings for Starburst, Skittles and Jelly Babies (very nutritious!). Also have a big lust for M&S ultimate mashed potato at the moment!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I've lost my sweet tooth :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll But man can I eat those carbs :-8 - white bread/pasta/spuds/apple pastries/bananas/bread/more bread :-8 I really have to cut back but coz I feel sick nearly always that food is the only thing I can stomach eating. DH made me eat spinach last night coz it's full of iron and good for babes, but I was gagging the whole time. Uuuuggggghhhhhh
This probably sounds so stupid but what is a craving exactly?? Is it that you would kill someone for a particular food or that you just want it...? I am thinking about food much more and enjoying every bit,the other day I wanted cheese and mustard but we had no mustard and I felt quite upset :-8 Is that a craving? I just love cheese so much :-8 :-8
Mrs G don't force yourself to eat anything that makes you sick! Am a firm believer in your body knowing what it needs/wants. Also, when I couldn't eat anything when I had food poisoning, all the docs told me you don't need to be going out of your way to stock up on healthy foods in the first trimester - it's when the baby starts putting on weight later on that you need to feed him/her well.
[quote="Mrs Gobnaith":36n8gtaf]I've lost my sweet tooth :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll But man can I eat those carbs :-8 - white bread/pasta/spuds/apple pastries/bananas/bread/more bread :-8 I really have to cut back but coz I feel sick nearly always that food is the only thing I can stomach eating. DH made me eat spinach last night coz it's full of iron and good for babes, but I was gagging the whole time. Uuuuggggghhhhhh[/quote:36n8gtaf] Without frightening you I heard something about spinach on here,did anyone else??I hate the stuff anyway
Service Finder
I thought spinach was full of iron and folic acid so was really good for you?
Me too but I honestly heard something on here about it,
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Dolly - Is spinach bad for you? Sphynx - That's good to know about the first trimester. Hopefully the sickness will be gone in a few weeks and I can't start eating yogurts and fruit again. I can't touch anything that smells strong.
:-8 sorry I can't answer correctly because I can't remember,should'nt have said anything unless I was completely sure,sorry again :-8