What foods is babs making you say no way !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Hi , Just wondering if any of you have gone off any foods yet? This babs is definitely saying no to tuna, orange juice and peas and apples!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
anything too jazzy...just liking plain stuff really. had a curry last night & then saw it in reverse!! :-8
lastminutebride Posts: 785
No chocolate (!!!!!). No booze - never mind the odd glass of wine, I can't even have a bite of tiramisu or a pasta sauce that has wine in it. No ice cream. And NO COFFEE. Normally I love coffee, but now I have to get my husband to hold his coffee mug with the hand farthest from me because the smell is so bleurgh. The kid's gonna be a health-food freak.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
[quote="lastminutebride":h421qesj]No chocolate (!!!!!). No booze - never mind the odd glass of wine, I can't even have a bite of tiramisu or a pasta sauce that has wine in it. No ice cream. And NO COFFEE. Normally I love coffee, but now I have to get my husband to hold his coffee mug with the hand farthest from me because the smell is so bleurgh. The kid's gonna be a health-food freak.[/quote:h421qesj] Careful with the tiramisu anyway...raw eggs in it! I know you said you can't eat it, but just in case!! Same as with the coffee...can't stand the smell of it. yuck! don't think I'll ever go back to drinking it.
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
I think i would die if i couldnt eat chocolate although might not gain as much weight so maybe it would be a good thing !!
red_rubies Posts: 2424
The smell of DH's wine makes me feel sick - I used to adore wine, I hope the feeling goes away when babs is born! Nothing else really - just eating more!
spanish mum Posts: 2468
Absolutely nothing puts me off! Babs is telling me to eat anything and everything i set my eyes on, from day 1!! :o0 I am now 36wks 3 days..and still enjoying all foods...my favourite at the moment is sardines and peas on toast with lashing of tomato sauce....i have this once a week on a saturday!! devine! due to medical reasons (mitral valve prolapse)i cant have chcolate or anything with caffeine at all..not even decaff coffee!! mind you, i have found an alternative one made with cereals and after a week or 2 of drinking it, it finally tastes like coffee :o0
slinkyminx Posts: 650
Coffee!!! I normally don't start my day without a cup of coffee, but since day 1, just the smell of it has me running for fresh air! I'm suffering badly with hyperemesis at the mo, so most things I eat make a reappearance anyway, but orange or apple juice is a big no-no - uuurrrgggghhh!!!! :wv
frangipani Posts: 1543
Fish, and i've always been a big fish eater! i don't know, it's just it smells way stronger now, the texture, the look of it...yuck!
McDanny Posts: 1435
I am completely gone off food from my local chippers (used to get a takeaway about once a week at the weekend). I think it must be the grease thats put me off, just makes me feel ill! Not a bad complaint really :o0