What foods is babs making you say no way ! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Diddums Posts: 204
Sadly chocolate is giving me the most unbelievable heartburn...should be grateful but miss it terribly !
Dub gal Posts: 382
Vegetables can't look at them and before i got pregnant i loved them. Ca't eat crisps and i loved them aswell and can't look at chocolate
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Just reading down the posts It seems to be quite common to go off chocolate !I guess its not a bad thing no excess pounds :o0
babybuttons Posts: 886
kopbabe Posts: 453
tuna!! babs seems to hate it and i luv it. had it twice and saw it within minutes both thimes!!!!
honey pot Posts: 210
[quote="McDanny":2j44vz48]I am completely gone off food from my local chippers (used to get a takeaway about once a week at the weekend). I think it must be the grease thats put me off, just makes me feel ill! Not a bad complaint really :o0[/quote:2j44vz48] Snap McDanny I'm the same !!!!!!!!! even thinking about chips makes me feel sick ........ I think it's the grease too!!!!
WinterGal Posts: 835
I wish there was something i went off, instead I've been eating loads of anything I can get my hands on. However if I sip DH's wine, it stings my throat and make me cough.
s wife Posts: 1445
salt and chilli chicken ,its my fav but bab's does not like it at all,went to have a glass of bucks fizz on sat took a sip and that was it , i hope it doesn't last for ever :wv
Emme Posts: 4735
Tea - not saying no but I used to be 8 a day and now I'm about 2 at best. Chinese food, managing chicken balls and curry sauce but thats it and I would normally eat anything off the menu. Anything too salty like processed soups or noodles. So all in all not to bad. Haven't seen anything return!
red_rubies Posts: 2424
[quote="Emme":1xttrmlx]Tea - not saying no but I used to be 8 a day and now I'm about 2 at best. Chinese food, managing chicken balls and curry sauce but thats it and I would normally eat anything off the menu. Anything too salty like processed soups or noodles. So all in all not to bad. Haven't seen anything return![/quote:1xttrmlx] I'm the same with the tea. Used to drink so much of it but now I could pass on a cup of tea!