What happened all the Greats?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heflen Posts: 4050
Where have they all gone? Buddingmrs, MrsMe/Peg, Fleur, Beenabride...
Minxie Posts: 884
They all left but there are still some "greats" I'm here!! :lol: But theres SueD, theres Mrs Allie, Mrs Gina, Cranberry...loads of the oldies, don't get all sentimental on me now hef, just cause you're soon donning that big white dress!!!
sharonstep Posts: 57
can you not work it out!! :?
[quote:xeprpwlz]can you not work it out!! :?[/quote:xeprpwlz] We cant blame it all on you and your attitude Sharon. It just would'nt be fair and I wont stand by and let people blame you.
snozberry Posts: 1212
I'm still hanging on in here - but dont class myself as a great! :oops: :lol:
[quote:piu0bt6y]They all left but there are still some "greats" I'm here!! :lol: But theres SueD, theres Mrs Allie, Mrs Gina, Cranberry...loads of the oldies, don't get all sentimental on me now hef, just cause you're soon donning that big white dress!!![/quote:piu0bt6y] I'm just very emotional today. It's my last day on the boards as a single person. I might be a changed person when I get back. Coupled with all the oldies & the pretend oldies coming out of the woodwork, it's just a happy day all round!
snozberry Posts: 1212
[quote:3jewlazh][quote:3jewlazh] I'm just very emotional today. It's my last day on the boards as a single person. I might be a changed person when I get back. [/quote:3jewlazh][/quote:3jewlazh] mmmmmmmm - :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: yeah right! :D you know as well as everyone Heflen - this place is gonna survive an explosion of happy luvvy duvvy bridal joy while you are gone..... ... see you when you're better dressed! :lol: Have a fab day!
mad woman Posts: 22106
omg heflen is it really that close for you???
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Whens the wedding Heflen? Presuming by your post that its before the 4th January here's wishing you all the best. God imagine if you come back here Heflen with a new unexplained name, TTC and all Doris Day Fluffy Wifeyness, lol. How would you ever face us??? Then again maybe at the back of it your like that anyway thats the thing about forums, anyone could be anything. Mrs. Lainey could be a hatchet murderer, Anon10yr+ could be just back a few years from organising the genocide in Rwanda. 50c could be Mrs. Peg and I could be Ray D'Arcy..... Roll on Lunchtime and the afternoon Piss Up!
Minxie Posts: 884
[quote:1i2f91op][quote:1i2f91op]They all left but there are still some "greats" I'm here!! :lol: But theres SueD, theres Mrs Allie, Mrs Gina, Cranberry...loads of the oldies, don't get all sentimental on me now hef, just cause you're soon donning that big white dress!!![/quote:1i2f91op] I'm just very emotional today. It's my last day on the boards as a single person. I might be a changed person when I get back. Coupled with all the oldies & the pretend oldies coming out of the woodwork, it's just a happy day all round![/quote:1i2f91op] ahhh Jasus! Are you really going to get a hug out of me today you old pruned enagaged has-been, washed up alco-journo with an over-used opinion or 2. I know Lainey already gave you one, its sick. SICK I TELL YOU. <this is where peaches would get off er ass and find suitable pic and insert here but can't be bothered. She might look nice and we don't want that>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8