what happened to Beyonce? be advised Daily Mail link!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Salander Posts: 1639
i was reading the Daily Mail (i know the shame its my secret indulgence :-8 !) but they had a pic of beyonce and i thought it was a white girl! She looks so pale - what happened to her lovely dark skin? at first i thought it was the blonde hair but her skin definetly looks whiter esp in the one with her back to the camera. [url:1mo1mk84]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1379751/Beyonce-shows-slender-figure-balcony-photoshoot--peeping-Tom-enjoys-view-bathrobe.html[/url:1mo1mk84]
workingmom Posts: 3429
I'd say that it's just the light on the balcony TBH, an overcast day could just make her look washed out. On another note, I was reading some magazine yesterday and there were reports in there about her marriage, did anyone else see/hear that?
LastRolo Posts: 6892
There was another thread on here a month or two back... again, a Daily Mail link where it shows Beyonce near white! I don't know what to say - her skin definitely looks brighter! Although maybe when we see her a lot darker its in her shows and TV appearances where she would have a lot of make up or tan perhaps on. Perhaps she hasn't got away on holiday lately. I would hope that she is not bleaching her skin (like Michael Jackson). She is a fabulous looking woman, but when your in the public light like she is - you don't know what they are being told to look like. As Pink said in one of her songs "L.A told me, You'll be a popstar. All you have to change - is everything you are"
Kaycee Posts: 2107
this has been discussed before viewtopic.php?f=20&t=301580 to say she lightens her skin is ridiculous!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
DM is my secret indulgence too :o0 :o0 I would say that it is digitally enhanced.