what has jordan called baby?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
Look, i know this is such a pathetic question but i just want to know if its a regular girls name or something way out. Anyone heard anything yet??
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
I think the little girl is called Crystal ... *)
Dreamster Posts: 6620
No name yet, they are calling her "baby" for now. I'm sorry but it annoys me no end that parents can leave their child nameless for ages after the birth. 9 months to think of a name and still can't decide?
mammybean Posts: 10364
i also thought it was crystal
scotswedding Posts: 2829
Nah, she said it defo wouldn't be Crystal. That's the name of her book which is full of sex and includes a rape also so can't see her using that... Think a lot of people wait now cos they want a name that suits their child and their "personality". My bro took 6 wks to name his first but she's their daughter-their prerogative...
mammybean Posts: 10364
ya his sister waited a ew weeks to ame her last DS. she puts so much thought into names, researching their meaning as she ated to give them names that mean strong things. or something like that :o0
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I knew a couple whose baby remained nameless for 3 weeks, and after all that they called him John!
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Heavenleigh, I just noticed your my twin!!!!
Me Julia Posts: 1352
saw peter andre on richard and judy last night, he said no name yet, they are waiting to see who she looks like first apparently.