What have you changed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dootsay Posts: 958
I'm just wondering what everyone has changed in their life for pregnancy, pure nosiness & to see if I'm doing all the right things. This is what I've changed: - no alcohol - no painkillers, only panadol at last resort - no (social) ciggies - plenty more sleep - folic acid until week 12 that's it! What have you changed? hope I haven't left anything out.
oirish Posts: 1541
no alchohol since I found out no ciggies since i found out taking my pregnacare every day sleeping a bit more everything you are doing except - no sex for me till 12 weeks at least :o0 that and my life has changed in that i'm too sick to eat like a normal person, my diet used to be fantastic but it's gone completly out the window. But I know it will pass and il get back to my healthy eating (and I don't mean diet as in weight loss - just good eating :)
sineaaad Posts: 402
All of the above!! Also: Drinking loads of milk for calcium Drinking loads of Orange Juice for Vitamin C
Dootsay Posts: 958
[quote="oirish":uskr5s7y] that and my life has changed in that i'm too sick to eat like a normal person, my diet used to be fantastic but it's gone completly out the window. But I know it will pass and il get back to my healthy eating (and I don't mean diet as in weight loss - just good eating :)[/quote:uskr5s7y] I'm the same - we are getting so lazy at cooking, every meal this week has oven instructions on the packing! But next week we are going to get back to healthy veg and stir frys, I think the tiredness is taking precendence over cookery. I must take more calcium actually, never thought of that. (edited for spelling mistakes)