What if.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
............. first someg isn't a 'traditional' love song? The song we're thinking of using isn't traditionaly a love song, half way through it is the line 'forever's gonna start tonight' (don't wanna say what the song is though!)
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi i know the song you are on about its lovely and fine for a first dance. It is a love song just a bit heavier, go with it.
mama2E Posts: 670
what ever yous too want..........................go on whats the song???? Your amongst friends? We were thinking about Grace by the wolfe tones but the guy gets shot by the end of the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its a beautiful song though Good luck
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
total eclipse of the heart?
Cherry Bomb Posts: 230
I was just humming it to myself... do a google on the lyrics and have a read just to be sure the message in there is what you want. I'm an Elvis fan, and when I mentioned an Elvis song as 1st dance. Someone suggested "Suspicious Minds"... duh! Don't thint so...
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
We both love the song & I'm a bit of a smeloly rocker so love the original - although the westlife verson is a bit more lovey that Bonnie Tylers!!!
todins Posts: 191
We were talking about first songs the other day. I suggested the BellX1 version of Enjoy the silence however H2B pointed out he says "Vows are spoken to be Broken" and then I remembered he also says "word are meaningless and forgettable" so be careful what song it is because the lyrics may be deceptive. I liked the Chorus and was going on that. As far as Elvis is concerned, I love him and my dance with my Dad will be Wonder of You because that sums him up although it is supposed to be about a partner. I also love Memories.