5. Buy a new pair of jeans that actually fit me properly and make my stumpy legs look long and lean.
6. Get out in the sun for an hour each day for a powerwalk with the children in the buggy.
7. Enjoy a nice glass of wine in the evenings again.
So girls, what are you wishing for???
What is on your wish list to do after the baby arrives?
These are mine! I have to write lists to remind myself to get motivated about things...
1. Get teeth professionally whitened. I reckon I deserve it after giving up the fags when I became pregnant with DD.
2. Lose any baby weight that needs to be lost by going to the gym twice a week and cutting out the junk.
3. Get my hair cut into a fab new style and maintain it properly!
4. Buy some lovely new clothes for the summer and BURN my maternity trousers and bobbely long jumpers. I am already picking out the clothes I would like from the Next catalogue.
.... but i am gonna make a major effort with the eating/keeping healthy etc.....& WILL tone the tum! tho i think using a dvd instead !
i too sooooo need some nice jeans etc
but to be honest my major plans are,tho i sound like an alcoholic...( dh cant understand this as im not a big drinker ordinarilly) is to sit out the back in the fine summer evenings with a lovely chilled glass of white & some smoked cheese , to be able to throw bits on the BBQ & enjoy a drink with DH knowing the kids are sleeping & im 'guilt free' about having a glass... ( i have high expectations of good sleeping babies
oh lamb our priorities are so similar....
i plan to walk with the kids in the buggy too, already have the next gear picked ( stuff that kinda covers the post baby belly )however i dont think the gym will see me
god I am going to sound like an alcoholic as well but have more than half a glass of wine and get tipsy
walk without anyone headbutting my utherus
) of wine
A night out (after about 6ish weeks)
A new wardrobe
A packet of peanuts!!
A glass (or bottle
Sign back up for dance class
Get roots done
Go on a diet! (Wedding is 9 months later!)
Get back car racing! (Oh my god do I miss this!)
Have a night out with h2b and get a little more than tipsy! (I still have the odd glass of wine so don't miss it too much n wasn't a big drinker before I got pregnant so don't know why I want this so bad!)
Never eat another packet of Tayto Monster Munch! They're my craving at the mo n bought a 6 pack the other day thinking that I'd have them at home or whatever - ate the 6 packs in 2 days!!!!!!
[b:1el1j10x][size=150:1el1j10x]GET PISSED!!!! [/size:1el1j10x][/b:1el1j10x]
have a lovely big bottle of my fave white wine (no sharing!) and maybe a naught ciggie
as I miss them dearly
Peanut butter, chicken satay, new wardrobe, paint my toenails, stop dropping things, cycling, walking & a nights sleep (slim chance) without loo stops. And saying
to bloatedness, swollen hands and feeling like a pensioner
Yep! defo get a little tiddly
[quote="Dootsay":3r3603eb]Yep! defo get a little tiddly