What is the story..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Kitty Posts: 914
With Wollies reporting other wollies and people being banned from WOL???!!! What's this about Fiona leaving?? How do you all know she's left?? Who's taken her place?? I'm sooooooooooo last week I know but I'm extremely confused by the all these strange goings ons!!!!
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
Fiona posted saying she was leaving if you do a search im sure you will find it.. Dont know anything about reporting m'dear sorry :thnk :wv
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Here's Fiona's post.... http://weddingsonline.ie/discussion/vie ... na+goodbye The other stuff is just part of the WOL ongoing soap opera. Don't watch soaps myself.....
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Little Kitty":2gnpqrqe]With Wollies reporting other wollies and people being banned from WOL???!!! [b:2gnpqrqe]What's this about Fiona leaving?? How do you all know she's left?? Who's taken her place??[/b:2gnpqrqe] I'm sooooooooooo last week I know but I'm extremely confused by the all these strange goings ons!!!![/quote:2gnpqrqe] Fiona put up a post a couple of weeks ago, saying she was leaving her job with WOL. Don't know who replaced her. Yes, there has been very strange goings on. Hopefully though, this phase has now ended :o(
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote:29oksumy]With [b:29oksumy]Wollies reporting other wollies[/b:29oksumy] and people being banned from WOL???!!! [/quote:29oksumy] It's the new thing now. It's all part of a witchhunt being conducted by a certain few.
mad woman Posts: 22106
against the clique..
Delish Posts: 4176
and against homophobia......
against everything! burn the bra! they should make a movie about this "free wollies"... :o0
Bulmers Posts: 1281
[quote="mad woman":1mhqnjw9]against everything! burn the bra! they should make a movie about this "free wollies"... :o0[/quote:1mhqnjw9] madwoman I love your new avatar. :o0
she a bit*h slapper.... :o0 :o0