what is ur wkend plans?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

prettylady Posts: 578
what r yer wkend plans? anyone doing anything exciting? I have a hen tomorro O-O , other than that I have a pile of ironing that has been buiding for 3 weeks now, I could make a clothes tower of it soon :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
out on the town O-O O-O I'll be shattered on Monday after my wine tonight and out tomorrow Where is the hen on? Any theme? Doing anything interesting for it? Ignore the ironing!!
Satine Posts: 790
Don't mind the ironing!!! It will wait another week!!! Its my birthday tomorrow!!! Wahey!!! SO will prob go out for dinner or something. :o)ll Other than that, Nothing planned!!!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Oh Satine, happy day before your birthday!!
Synergy Posts: 2768
Sounds good!!! Girly night on the town, soooo due one of those. Have a ball prettylady, what will ye get up to? Happy Birthday Satine!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
HAppy Birthday Satine! We're off to Punchestown tomorrow and Sunday has been earmarked for studying and ironing - once the pile reaches FSD's shoulder I know I have to get stuck in :o0
its in a city wont say more in case I recognised! ah it shud be good, looking forward to seeing all de cousins that I havent seen since my wedding! Happy birthyday for tomorro Satine! :thnk :thnk I said last wk i wud leave the ironing for another wk sure i suopse one more week wont hurt, its the only piece of houseworks that really puts me in >:o( humour!
[quote="v excited b2b":244ueozn]HAppy Birthday Satine! We're off to Punchestown tomorrow and Sunday has been earmarked for studying and ironing - once the pile reaches FSD's shoulder I know I have to get stuck in :o0[/quote:244ueozn] ooh r u dressing up for punchestown? what u wearing ? sorry im so nosey :-8
Satine Posts: 790
Thanks girlies!!!!! I wanna know what your wearing too!!! GOD THAT SOUNDED CREEPY!!!! :o0
Synergy Posts: 2768
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: