What kind of cars do you all drive??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I drive a little metallic grey toyota yaris. Would :lvs an Audi A5 - they're so lovely. I'm a long way off that kind of thing though yet :o(
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Red Mini - :lvs her!
aston Posts: 4100
318 BMW :lvs :lvs :lvs him too! Hi fifibelle :wv , What u up to lately?
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Aston":2ritinrj]318 BMW :lvs :lvs :lvs him too! Hi fifibelle :wv , What u up to lately?[/quote:2ritinrj] Hi Aston! :wv I was busy over on Health & Fitness in the Alli thread :o0 But I've long given up replying to the ladies over there O:|
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I drive a 3 door nissan almera, she's my baby, i have a full body kit on it, as soon as she came out of the garage it was straight to callaghans in burt for the body kit.
MsCabbage Posts: 674
At the mo we have a mettalic black passat but I think well get an A6/A8 next but we'll have to see what way the funds go! If I could have anything it would be a Mazda MX5 or RX8, but don't think it will happen for a while - ah well we can dream
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Opel Corsa!! Beep beep!!! :o0 It's my first car - have her 4 years now & she's 11 so maybe next year I'll get some new wheels - post-wedding of course!! :o0 :o0
Hins Posts: 940
My first car was a tiny blue Fiat Seicento, I couldn't drive at the time but used to sit in it every night fiddling about with the buttons etc. Then I crashed it. My friend goes "Ah shin don't worry, I'm sure you'll see it melted down into someone's helmet, just keep an eye out for blue helmets on the road, that thing was like a matchbox Shin" >:o( Then I got a Black Toyota Yaris to which my sister said it looked like a sneaker!! Now I have an '05 silver Opel Corsa....it's not a great drive to be honest but meh...it goes and there's a recession so I can't afford to trade it in.
rockstar Posts: 1815
i have a little clio sport :o)ll i lover her to bits but i need somethin bigger and better! Have my eye on a Focus ST after the wedding >:o)
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I drive a red vw Golf. I :lvs my car. Hubbie is alwaysat me to get a new one but I really love my car, will drive it till it dies! It has tinted windows and all :o0 Had them when I bought it, I didnt do it my self!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9