What kind of shoe are you??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Huggles Posts: 1108
:o0 This is seriously weird!! You Are Big Black Boots! You can be best described as: attitude You've got lots of it - and you love to give it A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little
aoife07 Posts: 460
Ticking Tess Me too You Are Big Black Boots! You can be best described as: attitude You've got lots of it - and you love to give it A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Slinky Heels !!! ***You are Slinky Heels!*** You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men
duffy-to-be Posts: 265
Sneakers! You're an active girl, who's all about function You dress for the occasion - comfort comes first Your perfect guy? Someone who can keep up with you. You'll find him - but you might have to slow down to see him! :o0 Kind of makes me sad--I thought I was doing pretty well with that test! :o0
sun flowers Posts: 3421
You are Slinky Heels! You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men :o0
Lucy2007 Posts: 427
Slinky Heels
Fruitcake Posts: 307
[quote="Ticking Tess":shyfi14v]:o0 This is seriously weird!! You Are Big Black Boots! You can be best described as: attitude You've got lots of it - and you love to give it A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little [/quote:shyfi14v] Snap
popple Posts: 1368
[b:30due0gw]You are Slinky Heels![/b:30due0gw] [img:30due0gw]http://images.blogthings.com/whatkindofwomensshoeareyouquiz/slinky-heels.jpg[/img:30due0gw] You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men [b:30due0gw]What Kind Of Women's Shoe Are You?[/b:30due0gw] [url:30due0gw]http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofwomensshoeareyouquiz/[/url:30due0gw]
dreamer Posts: 3941
Slinky Heels too!
mrs aug 07 Posts: 817
Love it im: You are Slinky Heels! You're an uptown, well put together woman But you're not too uptight to enjoy a hot club You're always the best dressed chick in the room And you'll only settle for the best in men