What little things are you giving for Valentines?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fruitypie Posts: 826
I bought a card yesterday.. But I'm also giving him something that you can't buy... >:o)
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
we're not really into velentines, but h2b loves chocolate, so got him a mixture and kinda made a lucky bag for him
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I got h2b a card. i don't usually buy presentS for Valentines but I might buy a little something for dessert iykwim. :o0 H2b's cooking a nice dinner for us and I'm looking after dessert. >:o)
Cathy34 Posts: 1068
Got him a lovely card, a small book about love, a boxer shorts " it's so hard to be perfect" :o0 and 2 Valentine's cracker in Tesco.
Shorti3 Posts: 404
i made my h2b some coupons .. u know the type :o0
Stop it ladies.. you're all very naughty!!!! >:o) >:o) [size=75:2f2uzt1e]What are the coupons? [/size:2f2uzt1e]
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
[quote="fruitypie":dd448fct]Stop it ladies.. you're all very naughty!!!! >:o) >:o) [size=75:dd448fct]What are the coupons? [/size:dd448fct][/quote:dd448fct] You know, like the Joey love coupons from Friends! :o0 He makes these coupons for some "joey love" and gives them as pressies. Hilarious. My h2b would like them. :o0
RainbowBright Posts: 1425
Me, I got H2B a pair of gloves for his moped. keep his hands nice and warm in this weather. He picked them out and so I gave him the money to get them. Will buy him a card this evening.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I just got DH a lovely card, didnt buy him a present as with him working the the @rsehole of nowhere I didnt want him to feel bad if he doesnt have something for me. Am gonna cook him a lovely meal and have some wine and see where the night takes us :o0 :o0 :-8
Ok, OH has been complaining of a sore neck lately, so I was on my way home from work last night.. called into the shop and spotted one of those snuggledown memory foam pillows - you know the ones that 'help' you get a better sleep.. So as well as getting something that you can't buy he'll be getting a nice pillow as well.. *)